- Members who want sit and eat in the Kehillah Sukkah are invited to visit Rob & Omar’s this week
On Sunday night, Kehillah members gathered together to decorate our beautiful Sukkah in Rob and Omar’s Garden:
Rob and Omar have kindly invited members of the community to their home to visit the Kehillah Sukkah for either lunch or dinner during these hours:
If you are interested in attending, let Omar know by calling/texting/WhatsApp-ing: 07976 627000
- First Shabbat morning service of 5780 – this Saturday 19th October from 11am
Our first Shabbat Morning Service of 5780 is this Saturday from 11am. Please bring something vegetarian to share for kiddush.
- Simchat Torah – this Sunday, 20th October from 5pm
Turn it and turn it and turn it again! We’ve reached the conclusion of another cycle of Torah storytelling. And on Sunday from 5pm we will celebrate with song, joyous dancing, and restarting our Torah cycle over again.
- Yom Kippur Tsedakah appeal for Streets Kitchen and Kehillah
Thank you to everyone who has already donated to our Tsedakah appeal. If you would still like to make a donation to Streets Kitchen or to Kehillah, you do still have time to donate. Details of our appeal and how to donate are available on our Tsedakah appeal leaflet which can be downloaded here.
- Ba’alei Tefilla 2020-21 – Learn how to lead Shabbat and Festival services in your community with Liberal Judaism
Interested in helping us lead services? Liberal Judaism is running a 15 month long Ba’alei Tefillah programme, starting 8th March 2020 and led by Liberal rabbis and lay leaders. The course includes learning to lead Shabbat evening & morning services, writing sermons and Divrei Torah, holiday services, service choreography, liturgy, reading Torah and service music. For full information and details on how to register your interest or secure your place available on Liberal Judaism’s flyer here.