- First Shabbat morning service of 5780 – this Saturday 19th October from 11am
Our first Shabbat Morning Service of 5780 is this Saturday from 11am. As before the High Holidays, there is no Children’s Hebrew and Cheder will be taken by Cantor Tamara for the first hour week. Cheder students are then invited to join family members in the main service. Please bring something vegetarian to share for kiddush.
- Simchat Torah – this Sunday, 20th October from 5pm
Turn it and turn it and turn it again! We’ve reached the conclusion of another cycle of Torah storytelling. And on Sunday from 5pm we will celebrate with song, joyous dancing, and restarting our Torah cycle over again.
- Shabbat morning service featuring Nadav’s Bar Mitzvah – Saturday 2nd November from 11am
All members and visitors are invited to celebrate with Nadav’s family. Further details to follow shortly.
- Yom Kippur Tsedakah appeal for Streets Kitchen and Kehillah
Thank you to everyone who has already donated to our Tsedakah appeal. If you would still like to make a donation to Streets Kitchen or to Kehillah, you do still have time to donate. Details of our appeal and how to donate are available on our Tsedakah appeal leaflet which can be downloaded here.
- Mitzvah Day – volunteer at Walthamstow Wetlands on Sunday 17th November
On Sunday November 17th help care for Europe’s largest urban wetland! Join a Team for a day of practical conservation volunteering at the beautiful Walthamstow Wetlands. You may be asked to spend your day chopping down trees, sycthing meadows or building bird boxes. Sessions run from 10am – 12noon and 1pm – 3pm or you can stay for the whole day! Full details of how to take part in the Mitzvah Day website here.