- Shabbat morning service and Selichot – This Saturday 21st September
Our Shabbat Morning Service is from 11am. There is no children’s Hebrew and Cheder will be taken by Cantor Tamara for the first hour this week. Cheder students are then invited to join family members in the main service. Please bring something vegetarian to share for kiddush.
- Adult Education final September session- Tuesday 24th September 7-8:30pm
For the month of Elul, Cantor Tamara is running an exploration of the Jewish tradition of ethics and character development, known as Mussar. Each Tuesday evening from 3rd-24th September will include an opportunity to combine text study with reflection on topics such as patience and trust. We will also be running other Adult Education topics on Tuesdays in November and March. Please contact Cantor Tamara to register your interest in any Adult Education study block.
- High Holidays – Erev Rosh Hashanah starts 6:30pm 29th September at William Patten School
Please bring honey cake to share for a kiddush after the Erev Rosh Hashanah service. We are also still looking for volunteers to set up at all High Holiday services, so please contact Ashleigh the Administrator if you are able to help out.
Members are at no cost but may want to book Rosh Hashanah lunch or order a High Holiday prayer book. High Holiday tickets and Rosh Hashanah Lunches can be booked, and High Holiday prayer books ordered via this form.
- Sunday 6th October – 10am at the Hampstead swimming ponds
- Tomorrow! – 20th September – Climate Strike & interfaith prayer